Inktel Direct Corp is seeking an "A" level talented Vice President of Operations for it's
Chicago, Ill. facility. Some of the specific job duties are listed below. Only apply if you
are an energetic, results-oriented, ambitious leader who is looking to join a growing
organization that is on a quest to be the best in its industry. A demonstrated record of
achievement is a must - college degree is mandatory and a graduate level education is a plus.
Prior career experience must show clear career progression working for quality companies and
have a demonstrated history of developing people and running teams. Prior experience in
fulfillment, supply chain, logistics services strongly preferred.
Job duties include:
The VP OF OPSís primary roles fall into six broad categories:
1) Shape and develop division strategy and organization.
- Ensure proper report structure with divisions and departments
- Help identify opportunities and areas for improvement within each division
2) Advise the President on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues
that relate and impact the operations of the Company.
- Determine resource allocation among divisions
- Keep the President informed about business activities, performance, opportunities, and
recommended courses of action
3) Lead managers to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with the Companyís overall
- Challenge basic assumptions underlying each divisionís operations
- Act as a sounding board for division heads
4) Set performance goals tailored to each division.
- Develop operational goals for each division which are aggressive, yet obtainable, and tied
to long-term goals of the Company
5) Monitor division performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made and
corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
- Ensure adherence to annual budgets
- Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate
- 10 to 15 years of progressive operational and managerial experience
- Relevant industry experience desirable
- Bachelorís degree, MBA desirable
- Proven track record in the management of company operations, finance, and quality assurance