Everite, a rapidly expanding manufacturing company in Philadelphia is seeking a highly
motivated, independent thinking individual for the position of CFO. The company, with two
plants in Philadelphia and one in Limerick Ireland, is seeking a qualified candidate that has
experience with manufacturing companies in Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, and
Management of Information Technology. The position has five direct reports covering operations
management, accounting and purchasing.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Collecting, analyzing, and providing financial and business information to management
2. Preparation of internal and external financial statements
3. Assist the independent accountant in the preparation of year end statements and tax
4. Manage and develop the accounting and purchasing staff
5. Maintaining banking relationships
6. Preparation of annual and strategic plans
7. Cost Accounting
8. Managerial Accounting
9. Managing General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, and Payroll Activities
10. IT Management utilizing outsourced resources
11. Software selection and implementation
12. Internal MRP system (Made2Manage) consulting.
13. Projects related to Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing programs
14. Manage Business and Health Insurance Programs
15. Administer the 401k program.
16. Participation on the Management Committee
Successful candidates must possess excellent communication and creative problem solving
skills. They must also have a strong accounting or finance background at the undergraduate or
graduate level (MBA desired but not required).