Are you a strong financial analyst with an accounting and finance background? Do you like
This position is a highly unique opportunity to add a great deal of value to this department.
This group supports a very large, financially solid organization. Experience in due-diligence
for acquisitions and treasury finance experience is helpful, because you’ll be providing much
needed structure for affiliations and new business ventures as well as managing the long term
and short term budgets.
• Highly complex update of 5-year Budget/Plan
• Managing banking relationships,
• Refining long-range capital forecasts
• Planning for facilities’ investments and developing/monitoring corporate capital budgets
• Establish new ventures
• Implementation of a new budgeting/forecasting system
• Ongoing management of budget
• Treasury/Cash Management
• Due diligence for new investments and acquisitions
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• CPA or MBA is highly preferred
• 4-6 years accounting or financial analysis experience in a large public
accounting/consulting firm or corporate finance department
• Experience coordinating projects requiring input from multiple systems or departments
WHO ARE WE?
CFS is an affiliate of Crowe Chizek & Company, the 8th largest CPA firm in the U.S. We
specialize in providing accounting and finance talent to some of Nashville’s most successful
private and public companies in a diverse group of industries.
ETHICAL, PROFESSIONAL, CONFIDENTIAL. Our team handles all accounting and finance professionals
with the highest level of ethics and professionalism