• Participating in the sales process by a.) Providing technical expertise to the account
executive and b.) Assist clients in identifying needs and proposing solutions.
• Defines and communicates thorough and accurate creative, functional, and technical
• Assist in the development of project plans, ensuring project scope and deliverables are
understood, agreed to, and managed for all affected areas.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of a 4-year college degree (preferable in Computer Science, or Engineering)
• 5 or more years in a customer facing, solution selling environment
• MCSE, MCDBA, CNA, Novel, Cisco, CCSE, COMPTIA or similar certifications preferred
Tangible experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Local and Remote Database Administration
• Local and Remote Network Administration
• Local and Remote Server Administration
• Version Management and Deployment
• Software Development Lifecycle
• Data Center Design and Implementation
• SOX, HIPPA, JHACO, and SAS70 Audit
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, and group facilitation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to comfortably communicate and
influence a diverse project team, including Senior Management
• High level of effectiveness with handling multiple functions and priorities
• Detail oriented and organized
• Proficiency in multiple versions Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and