Essential Functions and Duties • Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems that meet user requirements
• Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance
• Interact with HR, management, and employee client population to understand their
requirements and needs.
• Interact closely with other departments (e.g. payroll, stock) to understand current and
future demands and ensure that HR is ready to integrate with and support other initiatives
• Attend periodic training's to maintain levels of proficiency.
• Act as project manager on assigned projects.
• Provide direction, knowledge, and support to other team members when needed.
• Assist the HR community in troubleshooting and solving HR system problems
• Responsible for managing the strategic design, development, integration, and implementation
of global HR projects.
• Developing strategic plans for the HR SAP infrastructure
• Provide IT services to HR BU to support BU IS/IT initiatives.
Qualifications Educational level:
BS or equivalent 4 year degree related to Information Systems.
Special training or courses:
SAP HR Module (PA, PD, Compensation, Training, CATs)
Minimum technical skills required:
SAP HR module knowledge >3 years
Advanced knowledge of computer productivity applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Access).
Previous experience (type and amount):
Experience managing large, complex, and cross-functional IS projects across a company with
Background experience in HR policies and procedures
Other essential qualifications:
Strong communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of management.
Complex problem solving skills to resolve issues across corporate enterprise systems.
Excellent customer service skills.
Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
Able to work independently as needed