DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Microscan Systems, voted one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by WA CEO Magazine, and one
of “The Best Place to Work in Seattle” by Seattle Magazine, is a world leader in bar code
scanning technology. Located 10 minutes from downtown Seattle, Microscan is a globally
profitable and rapidly growing company. Due to our continued growth we have an opportunity for
an experienced Director of Product Management.
The Director of Product Management will be a member of the senior executive staff, responsible
for developing, growing, and supporting Microscan’s Product Management and Applications
• Provide product management and application specific input and direction to the senior
• Provide strategic market and product input into Microscan’s 3-5 year strategic plan.
• Manage and support the product management function, including hands-on ownership of product
lines as needed.
• Work closely with product managers, customers, and global field sales managers to gather
information, correctly specify products, and prioritize the importance of those products.
• Interface with engineering and manufacturing, providing assistance and clarification as
• Provide management, support, and guidance to the worldwide Applications Engineering
• Support the help desk, field applications engineers, label evaluation station, and software
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree (preferably in Engineering) from an
accredited university and 5 years experience in a Product Management leadership role.
Experience in Hardware preferred. Master of Business Administration preferred.
Microscan offers a casual, progressive work environment, great benefits and a competitive
compensation package. Check us out at www.microscan.com Microscan is an Equal Opportunity
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to