Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame and CMM Level 5 company with headquarters
in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a leading global Information Technology (IT) solution and Business
Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider. HTC offers dynamic solutions that utilize proprietary
tools, methodologies and processes, increasing the speed and reducing the cost of software
development and business processes. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals in
software development, systems integration, implementation and support, application management,
software training and technical support. Staffed by a team of highly qualified subject matter
experts, HTC offers quality management systems, e-business, data warehousing, embedded
systems, electronic content management (ECM), supply chain management (SCM), customer
relationship management (CRM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. HTC offers
ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables us to seamlessly deliver outsourced IT
services and help achieve superior business results for our customers at very competitive
price. HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in U.S., India, Malaysia and
Australia. HTC works with clients under professional services and/or projects outsourcing
We are currently seeking Sales Executives based out of our Minneapolis, MN office. Our
business strategy involves building strong relationships with our clients who benefit from our
high value global delivery model. We consistently help our clients meet or exceed their goals
in a faster, more cost effective manner. If you are a highly motivated relationship developer
with strong communication skills and strong business acumen, you are the person we are looking
for. To be considered, the individual must have a successful track record selling IT
Project/Solutions and IT Staffing services to major accounts.
As an IT Sales Executive you will:
• Open new accounts.
• Ensure that the sales activities are in compliance with the company goal and objectives.
• Increase market share/revenue by proactively uncovering, pursuing and growing new business.
• Manage multiple client relationships.
The Candidate Will Possess:
• 3-5 Years of selling IT Projects/Solutions to major clientele.
• Deep understanding of the IT Industry.
• Excellent prospecting and negotiation skills.
• Experienced in selling into the Auto, Manufacturing, Publishing, Healthcare, Government,
Insurance, Finance, Retail and Telecommunication industries would be a plus.
• A winning and positive attitude.
HTC offers an extremely generous compensation package including:
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Medical and Dental coverage
• 401 K
• Life & accident insurance
Candidates should e-mail their resume to HTCJOBS@HTCINC.COM
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.