Must be an experienced Software Engineer with deep expertise in database-centered application
development and architecture. You will collaborate with the core Engineering team to
architect, design, code and deliver enterprise components, applications and services.
Additionally, you will need to be responsible for the product's data model as well as be a
key, hands-on application developer. This position will be focused on data modeling, database
schema design, and application development.
• Applications development in Oracle/SQL Server environment.
• Database architecture (normalization, data migration).
• Developing static and dynamic object models.
• Assist with the project plan, documentation, coding and supporting the overall development
of the system.
• Explore alternative development solutions for database design.
• MS certification a must
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• BS Computer Science/MIS required, MS CS/MIS a strong plus.
• 2+ years in object-oriented design for Internet or client/server applications.
• 8+ years of a development in an Oracle/SQL Server environment.
• Core development in C++ or other object-oriented languages using ODBC/OLEDB/ADO required.
• Track record developing a world-class enterprise software product to a successful release or
developing database and applications for high-volume, transaction-oriented Web and Windows
• Small and large company experience preferred.
• MS Windows platform, IIS, C++/C#, Win32, COM, Oracle/SQL Server, Visio
• Experience with the Following: ODBC, OLE DB, ADO.NET, ASP/ASP.NET, XML/XSL
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills