American Skiing Company seeks an experienced I.T. professional as Director of Point of Sale
(POS) Business Solutions to be located at Killington, VT. Candidate must be an effective
leader, communicator, be committed to a service-oriented culture and capable of managing
effective relationships with a diverse stakeholder group. Key duties include:
· Managing a geographically distributed team of six business analysts
· Managing day-to-day support of POS systems including Lift Ticket sales, Ski School, Access
Control (ticket scanning), retail, ski rentals, Food & Beverage and credit card processing.
· Managing a portfolio of long and mid-term projects
· Participate in leadership of I.T. department
Education and experience requirements:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in I.T. or related field.
· 5 years of related technical experience. Ski industry / Hospitality experience helpful with
working knowledge of Point of Sale software domain.
· 2 years experience managing professional staff
· Must be experienced in project management, software support, and have experience in all
stages of software implementation life cycle. Database skills are helpful, including data
structures, database design and database management.
· Familiarity with Microsoft platform and MS SQL Server
American Skiing Company is one of the largest publicly held operators of alpine ski,
snowboard, and golf course resorts in the United States. We develop, own, and operate a range
of hospitality-related businesses, including skier development programs, hotels, golf courses,
restaurants, and retail locations.
American Skiing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.