Central Jersey builder/developer is seeking a construction superintendent to manage single
family residential homes in Ocean and Monmouth counties. Job duties and responsibilities are
1. Maintain building schedules to meet closing dates.
2. Interfere with municipal officials and inspectors to ensure successful completion of the
homes in accordance with codes and regulations.
3. Responsible for labor and materials and coordination of both.
4. Supervision and scheduling of all building trades.
5. Responsible for Quality Control to deliver homes at a very high level of quality.
6. Prepare punch lists on homes and ensure completion by in house technicians and
7. Assist the warranty department in warranty related issues.
Education and Experience
Minimum five years construction experience necessary. College degree is preferred but not
required. Candidate must have knowledge of IRC Building Codes, and be able to build quality
homes on time and within budget.
This position offers an excellent compensation package including health benefits, paid
vacation, and a 401K plan.
Email resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Paramount Homes is an equal opportunity employer.