PROS Revenue Management’s strategic goal is to provide high value, high quality pricing and
revenue management products that meet the unique business requirements of each client, PROS is
committed to total client satisfaction. PROS is the world’s leader in revenue management
science and software.
Born in the airline industry in the 1980s, revenue management restored airlines to
profitability by elevating profits to unprecedented levels. According to Bob Austrian of Banc
of America Securities, “One of the most exciting inevitabilities ahead is revenue
PROS (Pricing Revenue Optimization Systems), a recognized leader in airline revenue management
theory, science, and application development, continues to expand as a result of demand for our
products and services. Applicants with strong analytical skills are sought to help shape the
future of pricing and revenue optimization for new and existing industry verticals.
• Excellent understanding of PROS revenue management and pricing solutions to maximize client
• Assist in transferring client business requirements into a tangible product solution that
addresses the specific customer requirements
• Identifying, scoping and delivering quantifiable business value that is consistent with the
client’s revenue management and pricing objectives
• Client facing and works with clients in the deployment of the solution
• Ability to act in a project management capacity
• Must be able to work with multiple disciplines within PROS, such as business development,
product management, and development.
• Must have 4+ years practical business consulting experience in the airline industry and
• Strong analytical (statistics, modeling, operations research, and financial analysis) skills
• Familiarity with revenue management, price execution, forecasting and optimization, OLAP,
data warehouse products and tools are a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable in client environments
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Technical Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
Strong project and risk management skills.Open to travel requirements
PROS Revenue Management, Inc., is a privately owned software products company and the world’s
leading supplier of revenue optimization systems to the airline industry, with over 100
clients worldwide. Fast paced and profitable, we are increasing our client base and extending
our expertise into new industries – including the broadcast, cargo, energy, petroleum,
healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and others, and providing pricing systems to the
Fortune 1000. If you have a strong education we need you to come join the excitement of our
Houston, Texas team of professionals as we define pricing and revenue optimization for
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, incentive programs, a 401k plan, and
the opportunity to work with the most talented people in the industry. We place great emphasis
on providing the opportunity for personal and professional growth. To apply, mail, fax, or
email your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources, PROS Revenue Management, 3100 Main
Street, Suite 900, Houston, Texas, 77002. FAX, 713.335.8144, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our
website at www.prosrm.com