FOX Systems, Inc. (FOX) is a nationally recognized consulting practice that provides
information systems and operations consulting services to public and private sector healthcare
clients. FOX specializes in consulting services related to large-scale information systems that
support state Medicaid programs, Managed Care Organizations, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, and
Clearinghouses. Founded in 1987 by Dr. Susan J. Fox, FOX is a privately held, woman- and
minority owned company that is incorporated in California. We maintain our corporate
headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona and have project offices in Los Angeles, California;
Baltimore, Maryland; Santa Fe, New Mexico; Nashville, Tennessee; and Atlanta, Georgia to
facilitate completion of major contracts.
FOX is looking for a Pharmacy Director/Pharmacist for our Prescription Drug Plan.
- Direct, establish, and plan the overall policies and goals for a hospital's pharmacy
- Maintain contact with other department heads, medical staff, and nursing staff to determine
needs, resolve problems, improve processes, and promote effective drug therapy
- Manage a group of non exempt and exempt employees
- Must be a registered pharmacist with at least 7 years of experience in the field
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals