Applus Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company and
subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar international utility and public services holding
company. We provide technology and management services to state and local governments
Under the guidance of the Operations Program Manager, he/she will be responsible for the
day-to-day operations of the Massachusetts Program including contract compliance, financial
management, customer service, business reengineering, and other operational responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as Program lead and Agency liaison for all motorists and industry related issues.
· Liaise with Corporate finance department regarding program financial position including
budget preparation and review, variance analysis and monthly financials.
· Utilize business process reengineering and quality assurance principles to promote efficient
operations and contract compliance.
· Overall responsibility for relationship management and customer service to motorists,
industry, service equipment vendors, subcontractors and government officials.
· Overall management responsibility for equipment audit process, equipment service issues,
vehicle maintenance initiative, inspector training program, repair training program, call
center, and quality assurance.
· Develop and implement inventory management practices to efficiently track inventory and
negotiate competitive pricing.
· Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching,
training and development.
· Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with
established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
· Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and
promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum
employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
· Projects a favorable image of the company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and
enhance public relations and acceptance.
· Keeps management promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of
significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative
courses of action which may be taken.
· Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the
· Assist in policy and procedural decisions and assume Program Manager duties and
responsibilities in his/her absence.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Self-starter with a results-oriented and proactive work approach that gets the job done
· Strong organizational and business skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Thorough understanding of operations management practices
· Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
· Ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
· Ability to manage people and processes at a high level
· Knowledge of general office systems, procedures and methods
· General knowledge of finance, including ability to read and understand financial data such
as income statements, return on investment analysis, net-present value analysis
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Business degree, MBA preferred
· 2-4 years experience in Project Management
· 1-3 years experience in the management of sub-contractors
· Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
· Experience with government relations and/or contracts preferred
· Experience in a call center environment a plus
Applus Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org