Tellme is looking for a Sr Network Engineer, who has experience working in IS, and has CISCO
Plan, design, implement and support of the corporate data and voice network infrastructure.
• Perform troubleshooting network problems utilizing network analyzers and/or sniffers and
other troubleshooting tools.
• Coordinate and perform VPN and Firewall activations.
• Test and evaluate various equipments, systems, IOSs and procedures for use within the
• Manage Nortel PBX and VoIP phone system.
• Serve as technical member on project teams as required.
• Oversee or assist in creating and maintaining graphical and text-based network documentation
and standards development.
• Oversee or assist in configuring and implementing network monitoring and management systems
• Evaluate new network software and hardware that will enhance the network environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Information Technology, Engineering, CS or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5+ years of lead or senior level Network Engineer.
• CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification.
• Minimum of 3+ years in Cisco environments: switches, routers, and firewalls
• Experience with Netscreen, Cisco, and Alteon
• Strong knowledge of access lists and network routing of Cisco networks
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong customer service skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Successful track record completing complex network engineering projects
• Strong knowledge of UNIX (Sun Solaris) and Windows platforms.