Zones is a single-source direct reeseller of leading computer technology products and services.
We currently have an opportunity for a success driven senior recruiter with strong people
skills at our facility in Auburn, Washington. If you're looking for a rewarding career where
you can make a difference, then you're looking for a career at Zones.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers;
contributing to the development of a strategic recruiting plan.
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering
technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved
processes; mentoring team members.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting
with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges,
employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization
information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups
and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses;
verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with
managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
* Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring
job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with
managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Hiring, People Skills, Supports Diversity,
Employment Law, Results Driven, Organization, Project Management, Judgment