AXA Financial is one of the world's premier financial services organizations (Financial
Protection & Wealth Management) through its strong brands: Through AXA Equitable, MONY Life,
U.S. Financial Life Insurance, we have a solid core of insurance manufacturers. Through AXA
Distributors, LLC and MONY Partners, we have a powerful platform for wholesale insurance and
annuity distribution. And under the spectrum of diversified financial advisory services, we
have such companies as AXA Advisors, LLC, Alliance Capital Management L.P, Sanford C.
Bernstein & Co., Advest, Matrix Capital, Boston Advisors, Lebenthal, Enterprise and Trusted
Advisors – some of the best in the business. AXA Financial, with approximately $522.6 billion
in assets under management as of March 31st, 2004, is a member of the global AXA Group, a
worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. The global AXA Group's
operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Western Europe, North America
and the Asia/Pacific region. AXA Group has over a trillion dollars in assets under management
and reported revenue of approximately $81 billion for the full year of 2003.
- Draft legally correct policies, riders, endorsements for life insurance products.
- Create policy form variations for state compliance purposes.
- Respond to any state insurance department objections and obtain state approvals as quickly
- Publish detailed reports and instructions to systems and administrative personnel as to
required forms and state variations necessary to issue and administer life policies.
- Maintain accurate records of all policy form approvals in the event of inspection by market
conduct auditors or customer complaints.
- Monitor and analyze new state regulations or statutes as they impact life insurance policies
and implement changes to forms to maintain compliance with such regulations and/or statutes.
- Maintain good relations with state regulators, attend industry meetings such as Life and
Health Compliance Association and provide overall direction to and assist as needed other
personnel in the business unit responsible for life policy forms.
- College degree, excellent written and oral communication skills and a minimum of three years
relevant experience is required.
- Strong understanding of various state insurance department regulations and guidelines
related to life insurance product types, i.e., universal life, variable life, term, etc.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of our marketing and product design objectives,
our actuarial pricing assumptions and our systems and other administrative capabilities and
- Ability to lead effectively through times of change, and the ability to negotiate with
regulators to resolve filing objections and produce approvals.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k),
pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development
in a congenial corporate environment. For confidential consideration, please e-mail resumes as
an attached MSWord document to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Dir.-Policy Forms/Filing.
All responses must include salary history. EOE M/F/D/V