Safety Resources, Inc., a division of Overland Solutions, is a leading provider of loss control
and safety inspection surveys to the insurance industry nationwide.
As a full time Loss Control consultant in Buffalo and in the surrounding areas, you will work
from an office in your home, and travel locally to the insureds’ sites. You will evaluate the
insureds’ hazards and controls by interviewing, touring premises, measuring and calculating
square footage, drawing diagrams, taking digital photos, and making recommendations for
uncontrolled hazards, in order to determine whether or not companies should be issued, or be
renewed, a policy. You will complete the reports on a company-issued laptop. Most assignments
and support are provided online by one of the Safety Resources branch offices closest to your
Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Extensive paid training before working in the field
• Certification programs, covering various aspects of Insurance Inspections
• Tuition reimbursement
• Competitive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, 401-K, vacation and
• A production-based compensation, with no cap on earnings
And there’s more!
Please apply if you meet two or more of these qualifications:
• Have insurance inspection/loss control experience**
• Have fire, environmental, health or other safety experience
• Have worked from home and/or in the field, and are a proven self-starter
• Having an Environmental / Health / Safety degree is preferred, but not required
You may apply through Monster, or attach a Word.doc resume, and send to email@example.com
Feel free to check out Overland Solutions on the Web at www.olsi.net
**Experienced Loss Control consultants are highly encouraged to apply!