DUTIES: Responsible for the management of one or more markets and the overall credit and
collection functions of the credit personnel in those markets.
- Oversee development and performance of location credit personnel and direct reports.
- Authorized settlement authority with District Managers and Legal Counsel.
- Knowledge of all legal aspects of the collection process.
- Attend meetings with key customers.
- Responsible for DSO reduction, collections in relation to sales, rock solid and any other
functions that directly affects the department goals and objectives.
- Grant credit within the market according to established company guidelines.
- Schedule and run aging reviews for regions.
- Work with District Manager to increase and secure all sales.
- Oversee hiring process of key positions in regional credit offices.
- Responsible for alternate security options and procedures.
- Complete special projects and other duties as required.
- Minimum education required - Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Required experience of 5 years in credit and collection process, and with at least 1 to 3
years in building materials and the construction industry.
- Must have great communication and management skills and ability to handle multiply tasks and
- Work well under pressure and stress, and well as have employee developmental skills and work
with different levels of management.
- Special knowledge in legal compliance and lien laws relating to collection of debts.