The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• BS/SW/EE/CE/SE (Software, Computer Science, Electrical& Computer Engineering) - MASTER'S
• Programming experience using C, and PERL.
• Ability to create test case scenarios, verifies requirements, execute
tests and document issues.
. Strong grasp of design of experiments.
. Rigorous interdiscipline engineering background.
. Exp/w electronic hardware and software products and systems.
. Experience with PC Operating Systems and installation of software applications and operating
. Exp/w PC's and related I/O hardware.
• Demonstrate knowledge of test and debug methodologies.
• Must be self-motivated with very strong technical and software testing skills that can work
• Knowledge of TCP/IP configuration and architecture on Windows & Linux platforms.
• Software and Hardware troubleshooting skills for individual devices, servers and systems.
• Technical and working knowledge of Linux and Windows 98, 2000, and XP.
• Proficient using standard procedures and software development methodology.
• Demonstrated investigative and problem solving skills are required.
. Must be a "Jack or Jill of all trades"
In this position you will be responsible for Testing VoIP products. Responsible for running
tests, analyzing results, performing root cause analysis, and writing bug and summary reports.
Assist in enhancing our automated testing infrastructure. Be a key team member developing,
installing, configuring and documenting various test applications.
Develop automated test scripts using C, Perl VB, and other languages in Linux and Windows.
Develop application components for internally developed applications. Develop diagnostic,
performance and verification processes for mostly internal and some external use. Develop
application components for internally developed applications. Perform Functional, Regression,
Stress and Characterization Tests on VoIP Product Line. Perform Functional, Regression, Build
and Configuration Test on Installation Software. Set up, configure and maintain multiple test
equipment and environments: (Embedded Platforms, I/O devices, PCs, Black & White Box Systems