HBCS is a leader in healthcare receivable management providing billing, follow-up and
collection service to not-for-profit hospitals throughout the U.S. Our core competencies are
quality outcomes, sophisticated technology and a streamlined approach for cash acceleration.
We are currently seeking a self-starting, dynamic and experienced Supervisor for our Baton
Rouge, LA location. This individual will:
- Coordinate HBCS collection efforts in a call center environment and oversee the activities
of a team of representatives in the collection of current or delinquent receivables on behalf
of member hospitals.
- Delegate work assignments to team members, establish daily and monthly work goals for the
team members, and compile and maintain data to track departmental and individual productivity.
- Lead specific projects focusing on the identification and resolution of specific carrier
problems or systems issues.
- Develop and coach a team of representatives in accordance with company protocols. Track and
document employee attendance; coordinate employee performance management and appraisal;
identify training needs and issues and provide back-up support and training.
- Maintain and update reporting systems and databases and process required systems reports;
conduct system and account audits to ensure validity and accuracy of data and measurements,
and compliance with mandated regulations.
- Interact with HBCS staff and representatives to explain/identify systems issues and
requirements. Provide clear, concise information to departmental management on status of
Minimum Requirements: Associate's degree (A. A.) or higher preferred. Must have at least 5
years experience as a supervisor. Experience in claims processing or administration, project
management, production work flow, productivity improvement, hiring, training, performance
evaluations. Ability to implement and maintain policies and procedures. Healthcare and/or call
center experience highly desired.
This is a full time position Monday & Wednesday 11:00 – 8:00, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00
- 5:00 and requires two Saturdays per month.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset offering a competitive salary, monthly
productivity incentives and a comprehensive benefit package including a generous 403(b) plan.
For immediate consideration please send resume to: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.HBCS.org