Technical Services Specialist
GEMPLER’S is a leading B to B direct marketer serving the agriculture, horticulture, grounds
maintenance and construction industries. We offer comprehensive medical and life insurance
plans, the nation’s top-ranked profit sharing program, paid time off, tuition reimbursement
and more in a friendly, employee-focused work environment. If you want to reach your maximum
potential in an environment that appreciates and rewards a job well done, drop us a line
telling us how you could fit this position.
If you can:
• Provide technical support to our customers, responding to telephone, mail and internet
• Write on-line technical information related to our products and the industries we serve
• Write, edit, proof technical information in support materials such as catalogs, marketing
flyers, newsletters, etc.
• Develop and give product-oriented and informational presentations to our customers
• Train others on our products and the ag/hort industry
• Represent the company at industry tradeshows
Then this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources,
Occupational Safety and Health, Chemistry or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years experience in agricultural or horticultural industry
• Knowledge of agriculture/horticulture supplies and equipment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; technical writing experience a plus
• 1-2 years experience with prospects or customers
• Maintenance and repair knowledge is a plus
GEMPLER’S is a team-oriented company with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and a record of
strong growth. We were recently ranked one of the Madison area’s fastest growing companies by
In-Business: Madison Magazine. The key to our growth is a team of highly creative people who
understand our customers and are excited about providing them with the unique, hard-to-find
products that they use in their businesses.
We are located in Madison, Wisconsin. Set amongst five lakes and home to a Big Ten University,
Madison provides many sporting opportunities and cultural events.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
PO Box 1368
Janesville, WI 53547-1368