Research Analyst – Aerospace & Defense
Location: San Antonio, TX
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to
support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's
industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services and corporate
management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an
extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the
investment community, by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique
global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and
demographics. For more information, visit http://www.frost.com
Frost & Sullivan is currently seeking a Research Analyst for our Aerospace & Defense team in
San Antonio, TX.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Develop industry market analysis and strategic consulting for leading companies on markets
such as aircraft, avionics, defense electronics, air traffic control, electronic warfare,
maintenance repair & overhaul, various related IT markets, surveillance & detection, weapons,
military communications, etc.
· Present research in final presentations to clients, speaking engagements at leading trade
conferences, and the development of market studies to the industry as a whole. (Our analysts
are well known in the industry and receive significant exposure in the media. As such, there
is tremendous opportunity and responsibility associated with the position.)
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Four-year degree
Experience desired, but not required:
· Experience with generating and/or using military intelligence
· Experience with analyzing and/or generating military system requirements
· Experience with Aerospace & Defense contractors
· Experience with generating and/or using Aerospace & Defense market research analysis
NOTE: Aerospace & Defense experience preferred but not required for the position.
Please submit your resume to HRmanager@frost.com
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination.
To learn more about Frost & Sullivan, please visit our web site at http://www.frost.com/