Nuclear, fossil, wind, passion.
Just a few of the many things that make electricity possible.
At Exelon, producing power cleanly and efficiently means more than building one of the most
diverse energy generation portfolios anywhere – it’s about harnessing the power of talented
people like you.
Honored as the “Top Utility in the World” by Platt’s Publication, “the nation’s leading
utility and energy services company” by BusinessWeek, and as “Best of Breed” by Forbes, we
boast the largest electric customer base in the country and a total power output of 41,000
megawatts. Yet what makes us unique in the industry is our commitment to our greatest
resource: our people.
At Exelon, you’re free to pursue your individual career goals – whether it’s being mentored by
industry leaders, transferring between units to a more accountable position, or completing
valuable coursework. What’s more, diversity is crucial to our success – people of every race,
ethnic background, and lifestyle contribute a varied perspective to the way we do business.
Indeed, you’ll have incredible opportunities found only at a world-class corporation with over
100 years of stability and leadership, that’s dedicated to protecting our business against
international competitors while constantly expanding the bounds of what is possible.
We currently have Operations Shift Supervisor opportunities available at our Braidwood and
Byron Generating Stations.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Individuals will attend Initial License Training. Classes will last approximately 16 months.
Once completing the class the individual will work an eight-hour rotating shift.
The primary function of this position is to direct safe and efficient operations by
supervising, controlling, and coordinating activities and plant evolutions with emphasis on
safety and adherence to established regulations and standards of performance.
· Supervise, control, coordinate, and provide training on plant evolutions.
· Coordinate and control maintenance and testing activities.
· Administer Operations processes (clearance and tagging, caution card, etc)
· Analyze complex plant activities and evolutions to provide proper operations focus
and ensure error-free performance.
· Ensure completion of scheduled activities.
· Investigate off-normal system/plant status to correctly diagnose and correct
· High School Diploma with some technical experience
· 5 years of Operating experience
· NRC RO or SRO license
· Navy Nuclear Equivalences: minimum of 2 years as an EOOW, RO, EWS, PPWS, or PPWO
Come be brilliant at Exelon Nuclear. Our competitive wages and excellent benefits will
perfectly complement your bright future. Please forward your resume to: referencing Job Code
ENSROB in the subject line via: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exelon Nuclear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our web site at www.exeloncorp.com