Vice-President of Operations for Corporate Food Service
Restaurant Associates Managed Services
US - NY - New York
Restaurant Associates has an immediate opening for a Vice-President of Operations within our
Corporate Food Service Division in New York City.
Restaurant Associates' food philosophy is a commitment to quality that encompasses simplicity,
style and passion.
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly regarded hospitality company where both food
and service are top quality. Excellent growth potential.
A division of Compass Group, Restaurant Associates is a name that has been synonymous with
exciting restaurant concepts and high quality food service for well over half a century and
unquestionably is the leader in food services for some of the nation's premier museums,
performing arts centers and a crème-de-la-crème portfolio of corporate accounts . Restaurant
Associates' commitment to upscale corporate dining has led the way to develop successful
culinary programs that surprise and delight its guests with new menu items and culinary
We are seeking energetic, career-minded, entrepreneurial business leader who are dedicated to
hospitality, culinary experiences and customer service.
- Weekly financial reports on important developments; review results versus goals;
report on major sales and cost variances
- Total fiscal responsibility with P&L reporting and budget writing.
- Ability to produce, manage and defend the P + L
- Strong food trend knowledge, marketing skills and culinary awareness.
- Upscale food and beverage knowledge
- Experinece in both subsidized and fee accounts helpful
- Oversee Multi-unit operations with employee cafes, Executive Dining rooms,
conference dining and catering operations
- Proven record to manage and develop management staff.
Resposibility of all,operations, marketing and promotions
- Client liaison
Four-year College degree
- Large volume multi-unit experience with upscale cliental and food service.