ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR GOALS?
DO YOU VIEW CHALLENGE AS A MOTIVATOR?
DO YOU STRIVE TO SURPASS BENCHMARKS?
If you answered yes to these questions, you already have several things in common with Bank of
America. Ambition. Curiosity. Passion. A willingness to do what it takes to succeed and surpass
A Research Analyst’s responsibilities include conducting quantitative and qualitative research
on investment managers (mutual funds and separate account vehicles), capital markets, and other
related projects. An analyst may be the member of a Quantitative Research, Domestic Equity,
Fixed Income and/or International Equity team. These teams are responsible for the initial and
ongoing due diligence on investment managers, recommendations thereof, and the overall
integrity of the departments investment manager rosters and portfolio models.
Other responsibilities include:
1. Analysts assist senior research analysts with research deliverables/content to the field,
including analyst opinion pieces, due diligence reports, attribution analysis, etc.
2. Maintain files and proper documentation on investment managers
3. Generate quantitative output on managers for analysis
4. Visit with investment managers internally. Travel is limited.
5. Manager database maintenance
6. Monthly and quarterly performance updates
B.A. in Finance or M.I.S.
Preference for MBA, CFA, or CIMA
Minimum Experience Requirements:
1. Two to four years of related investment experience
2. Track record of teamwork and a positive attitude
3. Unquestioned level of integrity
4. Proven communicator, both oral and written
1. Strong computer and analytical skills
2. Preference for familiarity with Mobius M-Search, Effron PSN, Morngingstar Principia Pro,
Lipper LANA, FactSet, FactSet Portfolio Analyzer, Ibbotson, MPI, etc.
3. Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
Resume Submittal Instructions:
Interested individuals email resumes as an attachment in a Microsoft Word format (.doc) to
both email@example.com (recruiter) and JB_Monster@workforFleet.com (resume
database). In the subject line please reference the position title listed above, and the
requisition number (134786).
In return for your talent, we offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we
promote a health work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Please submit a
resume via our website at www.bankofamerica.com/careers. Bank of America is an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.