Grow with the leader! MJM Investigations, Inc. a nationwide insurance investigations company
seeks flexible, energetic, and creative applicants for Full Time Investigator positions to
conduct claims and surveillance investigations.
• Experience in Surveillance and Claim Investigations
• Prior Military Background
• Criminal Justice majors a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong work and personal ethics
• Self-motivated and team-oriented
• Strong written communication skills
• Flexibility in work schedule necessary
Investigate the facts surrounding insurance claims. Responsibilities will include obtaining
quality surveillance video evidence, securing written/recorded statements, accident scene
investigations, and producing accurate and detailed reports.
The work pace in our industry is fast and hectic, but the rewards are exceptional and
advancement opportunities are offered to those who excel.
MJM offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, and a matching 401k plan available, not
paid for. MJM Investigations provides paid training at our corporate service center in
Raleigh, NC and field training/management in your geographic region.