Chesley Brown International is currently recruiting friendly, customer-focused security
officers for the Northwest, Midtown, and Alpharetta area. FT and PT work is available. Must be
able to work weekends and have reliable transporation.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring
premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment;
inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and
procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controls traffic by directing drivers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance
activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new
equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability,
Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Customer
Service, Ability to multi-task.
Please apply online or fax resume to 770-436-8511 with salary requirements and location of