Put your legal and organizational skills to work at Snell & Wilmer, one of the largest and most
prestigious law firms in the Western United States. We currently have an opening for an IP
Legal Secretary. This position requires at least 2 years of patent preparation and
prosecution experience. Candidates must be able to type 60 wpm and enjoy working in a fast
paced environment. Proven knowledge of Windows XP to include Word and Outlook.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Patent preparation and prosecution.
· Trademark, foreign patent prosecution and docketing experience desired.
· Excellent administrative, verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Professionally responds to phone calls and emails.
· Develops and maintains smooth working relationships with attorneys and peers.
The successful candidate will be able to handle day to day work challenges and adjust to
multiple demands, priorities, and rapid change. This position may require occasional
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package,
including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, employee
assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.