Provides administrative and secretarial support for Attorney/CPA.
* Organizes cases by establishing and organizing files; maintaining calendars; documenting
actions; meeting deadlines.
* Supports transactional matters by drafting deeds, ordering title commitments, ordering lien
searches; scheduling closings.
* Enhances partner's effectiveness by monitoring case progress; alerting partner to issues
requiring his attention; coordinating schedules with opposing counsel and the courts;
organizing and responding to incoming mail.
* Develops cases by drafting pleadings, motions, subpoenas and discovery.
* Assists clients by maintaining contact, preparing clients to answer discovery; keeping
clients informed of case status.
* Maintains professional and paraprofessional time records; tracks expense records; prepares
time summaries and invoices.
Legal Administrative Skills, Client Relationships, Organization, Telephone Skills, Word
Processing, Attention to Detail, Client Confidentiality, Dependability