Quality Control Specialist – Pharmaceutical/Chemical
Spherics is a small pharmaceutical company that is focused on developing advanced therapies
utilizing their novel bioadhesive polymers and proprietary nanoencapsulation technologies.
These enabling technologies are being used for its pipeline products as well as provide
solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with new product opportunities and
lifecycle management products. Spherics recently received an additional $26 million in
We’re seeking a detailed-oriented individual to work in quality control systems.
· Receiving and physically inspecting controlled goods
· Maintaining QC inspection database and records
· Performing batch record reviews and line clearances
· Maintaining internal calibration program
· Writing and executing equipment and process qualification and validation protocols
· Generating and following up on non-conformance reports for corrective and preventive
· Writing Document Changes Notices as required (includes document writing and revising)
· Performing internal audits
BS, preferably in chemistry, biology, or some other science, with a minimum of one year’s
experience in Quality Control with a good understanding of cGMPs. You should be proficient in
MS Word, Excel, and database programs. You must be able to work on multiple projects with
minimal supervision and meet established timelines. Strong interpersonal and communication
(written and oral) skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
Spherics (www.spherics.com) is moving to Mansfield, MA, near the intersection of Routes 95 and
495, early in 2006, but we are now located in Lincoln, RI (north of Providence).
Spherics offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your resume or cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred), or fax to 401-334-9180, or
mail to Spherics, Inc., 701 George Washington Highway, Lincoln, RI 02865. An Equal