SoMat is a market leader in rugged, portable data acquisition products. Our products are used
as engineering tools to validate vehicle designs and to test equipment durability. Some of our
customers include: John Deere, Caterpillar, GM, Chrysler, Ford, and Harley Davidson. We are a
Midwest high-tech company located in a university community and have an immediate need for a
full-time/permanent Analog/Power Supply Design Engineer. This position works with other
members of the data acquisition system design team. We offer very competitive wages and a
comprehensive benefits package to include: medical/dental, life & disability insurance and
matching 401K programs.
* Design of instrumentation quality analog signal conditioning & filtering circuitry for wide
variety of sensor types. * Design of highly fault tolerant power conditioning and conversion
* Serve as primary technical & engineering liaison with contract manufacturers.
* Provide assistance for production test design and implementation including up front DFT
* Act as primary engineering interface with Customer Service.
* Electrical Engineering degree
* 7-10 years minimum direct experience in analog & DC-DC power conversion hardware design,
automated test & trouble shooting.
* Experience with the routine problems associated with contract circuit board design, assembly
and board fabrication
* Experience with data acquisition processes is highly desirable * Prior experience with ISO
9000 quality systems.
* Ability to communicate and work well with teams.
* US Citizen capable of obtaining a government security clearance.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
We are an EOE & observe all EEOC mandates.
To Apply: E-mail resume and salary requirements in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only, no third party respondents please.