At Gentiva, we make it possible for Nurse Managers to achieve their most ambitious career
objectives. Our success, commitment to clinical excellence, scope of service, and financial
strength means we can offer you real potential to build a rewarding management career
supervising members of our team. And you’ll be impressed by how we ensure your growth and
development with Gentiva University—our 24/7, online continuing education program. You can
learn on your own schedule, at your own pace and earn valuable CE credits.
As a Nurse Director with Gentiva, you will:
· Direct office clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan
development, on-site client visits, and complaint management.
· Promote public awareness of Company services.
· Participate in recruitment/interviewing/selection/orientation of staff members.
· Ensure compliance with infectious control standards.
· Research the marketplace to assist in assessing business opportunities.
Current RN license required with a minimum of 8 years clinical experience.
Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
Knowledge of Medicare services and governmental home health agency regulations.
Excellent organizational, problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package
includes: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k);
employee stock purchase program; tuition assistance program; and free CE credits through our
Gentiva University training program.