Develop and implement complex algorithms for DFM applications. Responsible for developing an
estimator for OPC simulation that shows the hot spot on the chip. Candidates will be involved
in all phases of software development, including project planning, problem identification,
design specifications, development, scheduling, implementation and testing.
- Master or PhD in EE or CS
- Proficient C++ programming
- Excellent knowledge of data structure and algorithmic designs
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor physical design/verification
- Excellent knowledge of programming in Unix/Linux operating systems
Contact: John Visconti at 978-667-6680 or mailto:email@example.com. Career Counseling
professional specializing in Design Automation for more than 20 years. Qualified EDA
professionals should feel free to call or e-mail at any time with any career related
questions. All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.