Responsible for lead generation and closing complex networking and voice/data communication
services. Responsible for establishing and maintaining working relationships internally (e.g.,
Enterprise, Finance, SPS, Atlantix) as well as externally (e.g., Cisco, AT&T, Qwest, MCI).
„h Demonstrable background in technology solution selling and voice/data carrier
„h Detailed understanding of network infrastructure technology sales with special emphasis
on Cisco IP Telephony and Wireless enterprises.
„h Established local relationships with Cisco and Carriers is desired.
„h Understanding of project management, network integration with data and voice oriented
systems, and carrier services.
„h Network attached storage solutions sales experience is a plus. Possesses excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
„h Possesses a high level of analytical/interpretive skills.
First year salary ($70K to $125K) depending upon the candidates background and experience with
a non recoverable draw. Once a professional is up and running they realistically can earn
anywhere from $200,000 to $300,000 per year and more. Solarcom provides outstanding sales
contests and perks for their sales representatives too.
Computer Sciences/EE or related Bachelor's Degree desired. Cisco Sales Expert (CSE), Cisco
Certified Network Associate (CCNA), and Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) are a plus.
8-10 years of complex network, professional services and data/voice communications sales.
Listed below are 6 qualifications that Solarcom have found the most successful professionals
1. Do they have "recent Cisco based experience" They MUST have Cisco experience. It
must be recent experience. Cisco Sales Expert certified(CSE) are preferred, but not a must.
2. Must be familiar and have sales experience in network infrastructure technology,
especially Cisco IP telephony and wireless enterprises.
3. Must have recent experience at some point of the sales cycle for this type of Cisco
product and services.
4. Familiar with their region's Cisco sales personnel.
5. Candidates with reseller experience are preferred over channel sales experience.
6. Looking for sales motivated/hungry and Cisco knowledgeable candidates.