Recent college grads should apply - Temp to Perm!!
Are you a recent college grad, looking to work for a Top Financial Institution in Boston??? If
you need to kick off your career in Finance, you should apply to this ad!!
This financial role is responsible for collecting, processing and managing risk associated
with foreign interest and dividend payments.
· Timely processing and posting of all income received.
· Research all unpaid dividends, investments, interest and exceptions.
· Pursue all open receivables
· Reconciliation of client receivables and payables
· Monitor laser foreign exchange exposure associated with Corporate Actions income processing
and compile updates.
· Monitor, Measure and report sub custodian performance.
· MUST use judgment and abilities to escalate and pursue issues and exceptions when
· Bachelor's degree is a must (Finance or Accounting degree is a plus)
· Proven Record of initiative, follow through, and achievement.
· Self-starter with the ability to prioritize heavy workflow and maintain productivity during
· Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and in a deadline driven environment
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be very analytical
· Word, excel, Lotus Notes, Access a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trevor at 617-574-8200.
KNF&T Staffing Resources has consistently provided high quality placement services to
businesses ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 500 in the areas of Administration,
Accounting/Finance, Creative and Healthcare. In business for more than 20 years, KNF&T's
success stems from its strong commitment to provide the highest level of service to clients as
well as candidates.
Positions include: Accountants, Administrative and Executive Assistants, A/P and A/R staff,
Chief Financial Officers, Clerical and Data Entry staff, Controllers, Customer Service
Representatives, Human Resources professionals, Medical Assistants, Nurses, Office Managers,
Paralegals, Receptionists and many more.
Visit our website: www.knft.com for further information.
KNF&T: The right fit