Clinical Drug Safety Reviewer, Top Pharma Co., full time, North NJ
Nutshell Summary: An excellent opportunity to break into a global leader and parlay your drug
safety team experience into a role on a clinical research team working on very high profile
Phase II and III domestic and international Rx studies. This role combines aspects of Drug
Safety and Clinical Research as you will be working on AE/SAE collecting, reporting and
tracking, CRF training and review, etc. for drugs in Phase II/III rather than on
post-marketing trials. This company is a leader in the industry with a strong reputation and
excellent location (Morris County, NJ area. In the heart of NJ’s pharmaceutical corridor).
Salary/benefits are very attractive and include immediate tuition reimbursement, a consistent
Attractive Features about this Position and Company:
· High Visibility: you will be working on the firm’s highest profile therapeutic area
where there are multiple NDAs that will be filed over the next couple of years.
· Highly-regarded, stable and growing pharmaceutical firm with a strong late-stage
· Work on both domestic and international studies in all Phases (but primarily II and
· Excellent location in Morris County NJ that is within commuting distance of New York
City, the Tapanzee bridge, the Pennsylvania border, and the Bridgewater area.
· Strong benefits including immediately available tuition reimbursement, dependable
Compensation: Base will likely range from the mid $60s into the low $80s, depending upon
relevant experience. There is also a reliable cash bonus, tuition reimbursement is immediately
available, and they have excellent benefits.
Location: Located in the Parsippany/Morristown metro area. Within commuting distance of New
York City (via bus too), the Tapanzee bridge, the Pennsylvania border, and the Bridgewater
Responsibilities in a Nutshell:
· Serve as safety contact for SAEs in the protocol.
· Train on safety and CRF completion at Investigator meetings.
· Review CRFs to assure all safety elements are properly captured.
· Ensure that drug safety data is received, including
o tracking 10-day medical review
o coding all AEs
o collecting and reporting SAEs
o guiding the data management group in data reconciliation.
· Write patient narratives.
· Review protocols for safety elements.
Experience Requirement in a Nutshell
· BSN and/or RN plus BA/BS is desired.
· 2+ years minimum of pharmaceutical industry experience in a drug safety role for a
pharmaceutical company or CRO.
· A combination of 4+ years of drug safety experience along with clinical research
experience will enable you to be considered for top end of the compensation range – high $70s
to low $80s.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal
information submitted to us as confidential information. This information will not to be
shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
9 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
P 973-656-0220 x16