The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for greeting visitors in a professional and courteous
manner, routing calls from a multi-line phone system to the appropriate recipient, distributing
mail and managing routing of all seminar program close-out forms. This includes completing
data entry, scanning, faxing, maintaining tracking of incoming evaluation reports and
providing summary reports, program participant lists, and program certifications as requested.
The Front Desk Coordinator is also responsible for various administrative and special project
· Greet visitors, guests and clients in a professional and courteous demeanor.
· Answer multi-line phone system and appropriately direct calls.
· Accurately record and collect incoming sales lead information.
· Notify building security of anticipated guests.
· Facilitate emergency evacuation when appropriate.
· Leave messages to alert employees of any special circumstance, package or fax and
page when necessary.
· Update outgoing/night message on voice mail system as needed.
· Retrieve, distribute and send faxes.
· Maintain reception area, training room, executive conference room and breakout
· Maintain visitor and employee sign-in/sign-out sheets.
· Direct vendors to proper areas.
· Schedule conference rooms for meetings as requested.
· Maintain staff list(s).
· Coordinate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
· Update staff mailboxes, as needed.
· Close office and phone system each evening.
· Complete data entry for client evaluations, both scanning and “open end” type data.
· Update evaluation tracking daily.
· Contact trainer(s) when seminar documentation remains outstanding.
· Enter participant counts into computer system for billing purposes for all
· File completed seminar documentation.
· Monitor and submit program certifications to appropriate trainers for specified
· Monitor and submit program participant lists/rosters to clients for specified
seminars, as requested by sales team and/or client agreement.
· Ensure program evaluation data has been properly entered and produce program
evaluation reports as requested by sales team and/or client agreement
· Assist staff members with special projects, as needed.
· Perform a variety of clerical duties, as well as other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED certification.
· Strong customer service skills with a willingness to provide assistance.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience answering multi-line phone systems and greeting guests.
· Must maintain a professional appearance and courteous attitude.
· Must possess excellent phone etiquette, as well as excellent interpersonal
communication skills in general.
· Must be capable of handling multiple priorities.
· Must be highly organized and detailed.
· Must be capable of working in fast paced environment with high call volume
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and familiarity with database work.
Novations Group Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, commensurate with
experience. To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter stating position of interest
and pay requirements, to email@example.com . For more information about Novations Group
Inc., see www.novations.com.
Novations Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.