We are currently looking for an experience Executive Assistant to provide support to the Vice
President of one of our clients in Lexington, MA.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage busy calendar and coordinate extensive travel.
• Plan and organize work schedule daily
• Document Management
• Screen and respond to emails as appropriate
• Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Create professional PowerPoint presentations utilizing charts, diagrams and graphs.
• Demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Exhibit organizational capabilities with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast
• Display a professional, detailed-oriented and pro-active approach.
• Be able to collaborate with many high level executives and assistants.
• Provide assistance with copying, faxing, and distribution of materials
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Assist with expense report preparation.
• Type correspondence and maintain files.
• Must be available to work occasional overtime.
Job Experience: Must have 3-5 years of Executive Assistant experience in a client service
Education: BA/BS preferred.
Technical Skills: Strong PC skills in Windows environment-Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Must be
proficient in Lotus Notes.
Competencies: Polite; friendly; proactive; organized; able to take initiative; creative;
detail-oriented; resourceful and self-motivated; customer focused; deal well with ambiguity
and change; results-oriented; and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to
Only qualified applicants should apply.