· Drives receiving, delivery and shipping programs.
· Processes associated documentation for all activities for GMP environment, Lab and
· Purchase Order Placement for all Viacell faciltities
· Insures material arrives according to Company schedules and timelines.
· Responsible for inventory accuracy for Clinical Trial raw materials and collection
· Assists in development of an FDA approved system to order and process GMP raw
· Regularly interacts with QS, Production, Lab, Program Management, Accounts Payable,
Marketing and Sales as it relates to either Company goals and/or Company policies
· Interfaces with IT for a variety of projects such as the roll out of the Requisition
system. a receiving procedure that permits People Soft to provide an Open purchase order
system and invoice matching.
· Facilitates the development of Material Specifications for GMP raw material with
Production and QS teams.
· Trains employees on the use of People Soft Requisition system.
· Item/Vendor sourcing for GMP and Lab materials and equipment
· Negotiates vendor terms and contractsProvides input and reviews Departmental SOPs
· Participates in meetings as a team member for a variety of critical Company events
such as Clinical Trial CB001, shutdowns, collection kits.
· Calculates and reports monthly inventory values for collection kits.
· Assists Purchasing and Materials Management Supervisor in the development of an FDA
approved inventory tracking system.
· BA/BS degree desired
· Must have experience in PeopleSoft
· Materials Management experience: Purchasing, Inventory, Planning, Receiving,
· Accounting skills
· Biological/Scientific background of benefit
· Ability to thrive in a high-performing, fast paced organization with limited
· Demonstrated organization and execution skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of
professionals both internally and externally.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Resourceful, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.