Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Representative will have primary
responsibility for generating a consistent stream of new prospect meetings through
self-directed, aggressive lead generation and outbound sales activities. Major focus is placed
on outbound calling with weekly and monthly activity and meeting generation goals.
Minimum Position Requirements
• Degree from 4-year college (business degree preferred) with proven academic success
• Minimum 1 year inside sales (cold calling) experience
• Specific inside sales training a plus.
• Proven track record of sales success and consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Strong ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and persuade while
maintaining a dynamic and professional demeanor and presence over the phone.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes preferred.
Description of Duties
Individual duties are outlined and assigned by the Sales Director in conjunction with
individual performance goals and objectives. Basic guidelines are as follows:
• Achieve assigned weekly and monthly call targets and meeting generation goals
• Maintain accurate database of client contact information
• Thorough identification and documentation of prospects needs, expectations, and priorities
• Appointment preparation activities including research and scheduling
• Timely completion of required paperwork and reports
• Self-directed continuous improvement of sales and technical knowledge
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive compensation, based on experience, with unlimited upside commission potential.
Comprehensive health, dental, and disability insurance, and the ability to participate in the
• An opportunity to make a difference as a part of a dynamic, successful team
• Defined growth path to Outside Sales Representative based on performance.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to discuss a position with Thrive, please
email your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org