Tasks and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Processing and managing customer orders on our SAP system,
Handling customer inquiries,
Coordinating shipments and other issues with our local warehouses as well as with our
manufacturing plants in Canada and Europe,
Providing necessary sales support to the Regional Sales Managers.
The successful candidate will be someone that:
- has excellent interpersonal and customer service experience
- has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- is well organized, detail oriented, pro active and a team player
- has strong computer skills; Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and SAP
- likes to work in an international team-oriented environment
- desirably speaks Spanish
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume by email