Director of Operations – Contract Food Services:
The Director of Operations represents Unidine’s key contact with assigned clients and dining
services operating team members. This person has overall P&L accountability, and is
responsible for setting standards, ensuring compliance in all facility dining operations,
communicating and demonstrating our business values (“The Unidine Way”). This person has the
direct responsibility for leading Dining Services Directors towards:
- Meeting and exceeding established financial and management goals
- Enhancement of guest and client satisfaction
- Achievement of “The Unidine Way”
- Customer Loyalty
- Team Member Loyalty
The Director of Operations must have a visible presence in operations in providing effective
leadership and management. The DO must set and communicate objectives, communicate and
reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance, address issues, train and develop,
and reward the Dining Services Directors so that their efforts result in profitable, high
quality food and meal service, and guest and client-focused operations.
- 5+ years experience at a Director/District Manager/Multi-Facility Supervisory Level
or equivalent level, with a contract food service company in a senior services, hospital,
business dining or educational environment
- BS/BA in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management is
- Experience managing and overseeing a diverse team of 8-12 Dining Services
- Ability to maintain relations with other client departments and clinical services
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with skill, knowledge and experience level. Unidine offers a
competitive benefits package, including 401K, health, dental, vacation and other benefits.
Please email your cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements in confidence to Tracy
Piper, Director of Talent and Culture Development at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line
Unidine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and acceptable
references. Smoke-free and drug-free work environment. All resumes are held in confidence.
Individual applicants only; no recruiters or agencies. Must be eligible to work in this
country. No phone calls please.