Primary responsibilities include:
- supervise workers who make deliveries to/from specified locations as well as employees who
prepare items for shipping and load/unload trucks.
- Develop and maintain transportation procedures to maximize efficiency.
- Plan production shipments to ensure on-time shipping, optimal truckload utilization and
compliance with DOT regulations and company rules.
- Oversee inspection of bales/trailers and insure trucks are loaded properly.
- Maintain logs/records as required; analyze data and prepare detailed reports as neceesary.
Ideal candidate will prossess a Bachelor's degree plus 2 years' related experience, strong
leadership and teamwork skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency
with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of automated production management system,
Send resume along with salary history to email@example.com .