At Vantage, we believe our value is in our people who consistently bring bold strategies,
innovative thinking, pioneering leadership and best of all cutting-edge solutions.
As the Call Center/Telesales Trainer, you will conduct sales and communication skills training
for all existing and new associates within the call center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops training materials including associate manuals, presentation materials and
trainers’ instructional manuals.
· Presents effective sales techniques to telesales agents for inbound and outbound sales
calls, steering telephone conversations, countering and dealing
with objections and initiating outbound calls to pre-existing leads.
· Administers effective sales training techniques to sales agents to include, but not limited
to, generating leads, reaching key decision makers, scheduling
appointments, overcoming objections and making presentations.
· Monitors, coaches and mentors telesales agents through one-on-one meetings on an ongoing
basis to help foster motivation.
· Recommends and implements ongoing training development plans for telesales agents during and
after training period.
· Continuously studies and develops training skills to improve on existing training methods.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Education, English, Communication,
Training and Development.
· Strong background and experience in telephone and field sales, from both a “frontline”
and a managerial perspective.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Understands and demonstrates the ability to apply adult learning theory to
· Utilizes a wide variety of training methods to engage and enroll participants.
· Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
· Ability to demonstrate group presentations on a consistent basis.
· Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
· Ability to write clearly and concisely.
· Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
·Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Travel industry experience highly desirable but not required
We offer an excellent benefits package including a 401(K) plan, public transportation subsidy
(accessible by “T”), substantial travel benefits, on-site exercise facility with a personal
trainer, and much more.