1. Provides word processing support to non-routine new technology and new product work
2. Establishes and maintains the documentation system including clerical and
3. Initiates, coordinates and tracks the review process used for controlled documents.
4. Maintains the databases /computerized files used to track document control, training,
and supplier qualification, and others needed for manufacturing control.
5. Maintains the documentation manuals used throughout the facility to assure they are
complete, accurately indexed, up-to-date, and available to appropriate personnel.
6. Administers the distribution and retrieval of all controlled documents and records.
7. Participates significantly in the processing, maintenance and archiving of the
Manufacturing and Quality Control documentation used to record daily production activities and
8. Assists supervisor in the compilation of regulatory filing documents.
9. Assist supervisor with coordinating the training activities, as specified.
Requires AS/BS degree in a science related field and a minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in
processing documentation in a GMP regulated environment or equivalent. Knowledge working with
Microsoft Office Suite is preferred and fluency, accuracy and attention to detail using Word
and Excel is required.
If your experience and interests are a good match with this position, please forward your
resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com , or fax to Osmetech, Attn:
Rockland Human Resources, 781-261-9682.