CardioNet is a medical device company that provides a unique, new technology and service that
allows doctors to monitor Patient’s hearts at home, as they go about their normal lives. The
goal: faster detection and treatment of difficult-to-diagnose cardiac problems.
CardioNet seeks a highly motivated Field Physician Relations Representative for our Boston -
New England territory. The purpose of this position is to develop and strengthen professional
working relationships with prospective and existing prescribing physicians and their practices
in an assigned market by providing appropriate reimbursement information regarding existing,
new and pending Payor contracts.
This is a field based position from your home with approximately 60-80% of your time spent
traveling to physician offices in your territory.
The primary responsibilities of this position would be:
• Relay complex instructions and messages with confidence and consistency in a customer
• Interface with physicians and their practice management staff to receive, analyze, and solve
their problems related to reimbursement.
• Compile and disseminate economic and regulatory information including reimbursement
guidelines, onsite or remotely, to company sales account executives and prescribing
physicians. Provide formal, written recommendations for process improvements, and educate
prescribing physician staff in policy as well as new and pending Payor contract status.
• Coordinate communication between CardioNet’s Reimbursement Department, and insurance
companies relating to coverage, coding, and reimbursement issues to enhance compliance and
• Record, analyze, and report critical situations immediately. Provide appropriate responses
to account executives and physicians within 1 business day.
• Track trends in prescribing physician inquiries and concerns related to coverage, coding,
• Proactively survey and analyze prescribing trends in the physician community with referral
source satisfaction surveys.
• Represent the voice of the prescribing physician at designated CardioNet meetings and
corporate development programs. Communicate physician concerns, issues, and requests for
Requirements for this position include:
• 3 years of physician practice billing experience
• Demonstrated problem solving skills with specific experience analyzing EOB’s and remittance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Preference given to coding certificate holders, or HFMA accredited individuals.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
** To apple please send resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter
“Physician Relations” in the subject line**