As the Hotel Parking Manager, your scope of responsibilities would include supervision of
non-exempt employees and building a winning team. Assisting in the development of front line
staff, ensuring compliance with scheduling, and monitoring the day to day operations are
additional responsibilities. In short, you will be responsible for ensuring that the parking
facility is operating with exceptional standards of courtesy, cleanliness, and prompt service
for our customers, clients, and staff.
We are looking for:
• Customer Service experience, 2+ years
• Previous Supervisory experience, 2+ years
• Able to work non-traditional business hours (evenings, swing shift, graveyard)
• Excellent verbal/written Communication skills
• PC Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Hands-on approach to management
• Previous P&L experience
In return for your excellent service skills, dependability and hard work, we offer competitive
pay and a great working environment, along with benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
Due to the volume of resumes we may not be able to contact each candidate
Ace Parking encourages women & minorities to apply.