SUMMARY: Provide administrative support at the local level for the centralized Human Resources
and Payroll function.
Make edits to timesheets in Etime
Provide Managers/Supervisors/PR/HR with reports from Etime as needed.
Receive and disburse payroll checks to department supervisors
Communicate/Resolve paycheck questions/issues with centralized PR Dept.
Forward Payroll and HR paperwork to centralized location.
Prepare new hire orientation packets
Administrate pre-screening process i.e. Drug Test results, WC/Medical Review, etc.
Assist with New Hire Orientations
Notify employees of benefits eligibility
Process insurance enrollments and insurance waiver forms
Maintain personnel files
Act as a liaison to on site employees for both PR and HR related questions/issues.
Assist Operations manager with workers comp claim administration
All other duties as assigned
QUALITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Excellent communication skills
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
Previous Payroll and or HR related experience preferred
2 years previous office experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
KEY EVALUATION CRITERIA
· Ability to provide excellent customer service to Managers, Supervisors and Employees.
· Ability to understand and meet established deadlines through organization and follow
· Able to establish priorities in a fast pace environment.
· Ability to perform a number of tasks simultaneously
· Able to interpret, and apply company payroll/benefit policies.