Reporting to the VP of Education Services, the Instructor/Course Developer will deliver the
full range of technical classroom training to customers, partners and employees and be
accountable for contributing to the development of the global corporate technical training
initiative. The Instructor will ensure that students receive the highest quality learning that
will help them utilize Meridio’s product to their fullest potential.
· Responsible for classroom setup, lecture, lab exercises and perform troubleshooting
skills on equipment.
· Assist Clients and Account Executives in determining training requirements.
· Teach designated courses and maintain customer satisfaction ratings that
consistently exceed a 90% range. This will be determined by a combination of customer feedback
and management assessment.
· Responsible for managing the training registration function.
· Responsibility in reaching out to sales and customers to promote attendance in
instructor led classes.
· Able to quickly understand new technologies through independent study and
· Teach full-day instructor-led platform classes locally and worldwide.
· Demonstrate outstanding presentation skills.
· Effectively communicate thoughts and concepts both orally and in writing.
Works with customers and the courseware development team to help develop and refine
specifications for courseware content.
· Facilitate distance learning.
· Define classroom equipment specifications and independently set up training
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
· 5-7 years of professional technical instructor experience
· 3-5 years technical curriculum planning and development experience.
· Ability to travel 50-75%.
· Experience with a software company required.
· .Net and Share point Portal Server experience a strong advantage
· Experience with electronic records management (eDRM)
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Strong presentation skills.
· At least six months experience with .net either in development or instruction
· Experience of Active Directory, InfoPath, Windows 2003 security, clustering etc.
· Programming experience
· Experience working towards solutions for compliance market
· Integration experience
· 1-3 years of web development and design experience in a software corporate
· Industry experience desirable in Financial Services, Insurance, Oil & Gas
· Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML and FLASH
· SharePoint Portal Server experience
· Six months ASP.NET development experience
· Six months of Windows administration experience
· Microsoft accreditation (MCT, MCSE, MCSD)
· US Citizenship or Green card (required for Security Clearance).
· Must be prepared for approximately 50%-75% travel
· Portfolio of curriculum is required at time of interview.
· Position is based in the Waltham, MA corporate office.
· No relocation benefits are offered