For more information about WIRE ONE, please refer to our website – www.wireone.com
Wire One provides the excitement of working with cutting edge technology in a fast paced,
team-oriented environment. The role of the Video Conference Engineer is to provide a world
class customer experience with every transaction. This position encompasses the end-to-end
management of multimedia conferences (video, audio, web, streaming, etc.) from data entry to
technical support. This position will be onsite at a Wire One customer and is responsible for
the facilitation and execution of all customer conferencing requests.
Personal Attributes, Qualifications and Experience
· Manage designated conferencing facilities, systems maintenance, operations and
administration. Perform conferencing setups as requested/required.
· Perform first level problem determination as needed using designated client tools
· Perform in-room PC troubleshooting.
· Install small or portable videoconference units.
· Maintain usage statistics, issue and repair logs, or other collection/reporting
· Provide training and client support to users in the operations of audiovisual
· Assist and provide guidance to videoconferencing coordinators at all company
· Compile room and equipment inventory for the Company worldwide database
· Coordinate audiovisual activities with other Company facilities as required (e.g...
Company/Department Communication Meetings, Special Events, Etc.).
· Coordinate the installation and troubleshooting of ISDN lines.
· Coordinate the activation of IP lines, when required.
· Coordinate the install of new phone/data jacks and wall outlets as well as moves.
· Create and modify user documentation and procedures
· Stay abreast of advances and trends in the videoconferencing industry.
· Ensure adherence to Company standards and procedures
· Other Duties and Projects as assigned and agreed to by all parties
· Accepts personal responsibility for Client Satisfaction
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
· Communicates effectively both written and oral.
· Makes a positive first impression
· Be flexible to off-hour setup requests.
· Be adaptable to physical redeployment for backup purposes.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
· Ability to triage effectively under pressure and often independently.
· Direct telephone interaction with user community and business unit professionals.